For some reason people like to look for a symmetry within life. This quest for symmetry is also reflected in our thoughts of what we think is ideal for the female body. Sexual attraction, fertility, reproduction and aesthetic beauty are all represented in the curves of the female form.
Click The Video Below To Learn How To Get The Perfect Female Body
Throughout nearly every civilization throughout history and every culture in the world, the Perfect female body has been the center of attention. While it is important to every culture, each culture has its own thoughts on what makes a perfect female shape. Depending upon what part of the world you are in, there are different ideal body measurements for women.
For example, a very curvy, voluptuous body shape is considered to be perfect in South-East Asian countries. A skinnier, bony-looking figure is seen as being very beautiful in many countries throughout the western world. The old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder is very true, as each individual has their own thoughts about what they believe to be ideal, and no two women have the exact same body measurements.
Even though there are so many unique opinions, cultures and preferences, there is still a standard thought on what type of female body shapes and measurements are considered to be perfect. The best way is to consider the different types of female body shapes.
Understanding the Different Female Body Types
There are four basic types of different female body shapes. Those shapes are known as the banana, the pear, the apple and the hourglass. To better understand each body shape type, read the descriptions below.
* The Banana Shape – This body type is when the hips and the bust are wider than the waist. This is usually a difference of less than 9-inches. Fat is generally distributed more in the face, chest, abdomen and buttocks in this type of body shape. Women who have this type of body shape usually have less estrogen than androgen. This chemical difference is what causes a more muscular growth pattern in the skeleton.
* The Pear Shape – This body type is when the hip is wider than the width of the bust. Fat is distributed more in the hip, thigh and buttock areas of the body. Body fat will begin to develop in the upper body regions as it increases, including the abdomen area.
* The Apple Shape – This body type is when the shoulder and bust measurements are larger than the width of the hips. Women who have this shape have the highest androgen levels compared to any other type of body shape, causing their body to develop in a more masculine manner.
* The Hourglass Shape – This body type is when the hips and the bust are almost exactly the same in width, but the waist is narrower. Most people would agree that this shape is the most symmetrical. In fact, this particular body shape is considered to be the most perfect female body shape in a majority of cultures.
* What Are Perfect Female Body Measurements
Each woman is born with her own special shape and body type, which is why you would be hard pressed to find two women with the exact same measurements. Some women look beautiful even with a smaller, bulkier shape. Other women look stunning even if they are petite or average in height. However, many believe that women who are skinny and tall are beautiful as well. However, different people have different ideas of which shape is the most beautiful.
This is why it can be hard to say which measurements make for the most ideal female form. However, experts in the world of beauty and fashion, as well as experts in the health and fitness industries have claimed that the perfect measurements that look best in nearly every type of clothing and situation are of a 36-inch bust, a 26-inch waist and 36-inch hips. So for many the 36 x 26 x 36 measurement is considered to be the idea measurement.
Ironically, less than 5% of all the women in the world have achieved these so-called perfect body measurements. It is ridiculous to try to force your body to achieve such a shape. Unfortunately, most women work their entire lives on a never-ending quest to try and get the perfect body size and shape. But just because a 32 x 34 x 36 body shape isn’t perfectly symmetrical, doesn’t mean it isn’t beautiful.
The most beautiful woman in the world probably doesn’t even have the perfect measurements. True beauty is how you feel about yourself. Your body shape or measurement has very little to do with it. It is the confidence that you have within that counts most. It isn’t wrong to try and figure out what the ideal female body measurement is and to try to achieve it for yourself, but it is important not to waste years of your life thinking that you aren’t beautiful if you can’t achieve that perfect measurement. To be beautiful all you have to do is believe that you are.